Hangyaku no Otaku 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Anime did you watch today/watching now?

5 posters

Go down

What Anime did you watch today/watching now? Empty What Anime did you watch today/watching now?

Post by Ultimate Coordinator Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:23 pm

Ok this is somewhat a pseudo-list thread, but let's see what animes are currently following.  This is also to give an idea for the forum for future anime discussion thread we'll be all putting up.

Today's a free day for me and since morning I saw the following:

1. Log Horizon Season 2, Episode 02
2. Amagi Brilliant Park, Episodes 01-02
3. Shirobako, Episode 01
4. Gundam G no Recoquista, Episode 03

Tonight, after posting this, I'll be watching Tamako Love Story, the movie based on the Tamako Market series by KyoAni.
Ultimate Coordinator
Ultimate Coordinator
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Exp : 4111

Back to top Go down

What Anime did you watch today/watching now? Empty Re: What Anime did you watch today/watching now?

Post by Tohru-chan Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:12 pm

I'm currently watching these:

1. Log Horizon (season 1, episode 1)
- looks like sao, but i think there's more to it.

2. To Aru Majutsu No Index II
- it takes time for me to finish it due to several school work load, sleeping and LOL XD
- getting tired of watching kamijo touma's right hand power (i feel na paulit-ulit na lang, the only difference is the girls he encounters)
*no offense to fans, its a good anime, worth the watch* Smile
Tohru-chan
Tohru-chan
Breakout Character!
Breakout Character!

Exp : 3527

Back to top Go down

What Anime did you watch today/watching now? Empty Re: What Anime did you watch today/watching now?

Post by Moonlight Bomber Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:09 am

Just finished watching Sailor Moon Crystal ep. 8. So far, based from what I watched of the original 1992 anime, Crystal's lack of filler makes it more digestible.
Moonlight Bomber
Moonlight Bomber
The Extra
The Extra

Exp : 3514

http://jollysword.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kamenriderkabuto Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:39 am

Build Fighters Try. I'm disappointed because there's no Rinko.

kamenriderkabuto
Bit Character
Bit Character

Exp : 3511

Back to top Go down

Post by hao-sama Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:38 pm

Just finished rewatching (and getting caught up) with One Piece! Colosseum episodes are kinda draggy but it can't be helped, the anime is getting too close to where the manga is at, and tbh i'd rather have expositions than fillers.
hao-sama
hao-sama
The Extra
The Extra

Exp : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Tohru-chan Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:58 pm

Finished the last episode of Danganronpa It gives me the Traitor game feel in our previous HTVF home (which makes me able to tolerate all of the episodes  Smile ) i don't know why but it took me a while to absorb everything and realize the point of the whole storyline Suspect

SPOILER alert:
Tohru-chan
Tohru-chan
Breakout Character!
Breakout Character!

Exp : 3527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down