Hangyaku no Otaku 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grisaia no Kajitsu ~Le Fruit de la Grisaia~

2 posters

Go down

Grisaia no Kajitsu ~Le Fruit de la Grisaia~ Empty Grisaia no Kajitsu ~Le Fruit de la Grisaia~

Post by enigmator Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:53 pm

Summary:
Seeking a normal student life, Yuuji Kazami transfers to Mihama Academy, a secluded school with only five other female students. However, each of these students is burdened with a unique past that led to their admission to the academy. This story is based on a visual novel of the same title, which happens to the the first of a trilogy.

Grisaia no Kajitsu ~Le Fruit de la Grisaia~ Grisaia

If the summary sounds just like every visual novel adaptation ever, that's because it is: You have a guy surrounded by a harem of girls, each with her own character quirk (which will probably have an explanation). There are also a lot of awkward panty shots and fanservice by the dozen. But this barely makes up for it with its SECRETS and rather dark tone. This is most definitely not my favorite show for the season, but I'd love to see where it takes this story.

minor spoilers, I think?:
enigmator
enigmator
The Extra
The Extra

Exp : 3523

Back to top Go down

Grisaia no Kajitsu ~Le Fruit de la Grisaia~ Empty Re: Grisaia no Kajitsu ~Le Fruit de la Grisaia~

Post by alenn Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:12 pm

I just watched it without reading the description first just to surprise myself. I'm expecting the same demeanor as most MC from this kind of genre but since it didn't, I would be adding it to my list of 'to watch series' for now.

My thoughts on the first episode:
-The MC looks like a cast that should belong to a shounen anime
-Despite that stoic face, MC's monologues and come backs are damn funny
-panty flashes and fanservice are still bearable considering this was based from a VN

For some reason this series comes to me like a cross between Full Metal Panic and Angel Beats/Little Busters and I can't begin to explain why so...

Anyway, I'll give this series a chance. Episode 2 made it look interesting to me so I'll look forward to watching next week.
alenn
alenn
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Exp : 4140

Back to top Go down

Grisaia no Kajitsu ~Le Fruit de la Grisaia~ Empty Re: Grisaia no Kajitsu ~Le Fruit de la Grisaia~

Post by enigmator Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:18 pm

Normally, this recent episode would have crossed a number of lines with me, but having read the VN, I was already expecting it to some level. That said, this story has a dirty, borderline offensive sort of humor that can try my patience though I hoped that they would tone it down in the anime. Well, they did. Just not as much as I had hoped.

In any case, I'm looking forward to seeing how they intend to present the different back stories since a number of them are good in spite of everything else.
enigmator
enigmator
The Extra
The Extra

Exp : 3523

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum