Hangyaku no Otaku 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The General "What Are You Playing?" Thread

4 posters

Go down

The General "What Are You Playing?" Thread Empty The General "What Are You Playing?" Thread

Post by Moonlight Bomber Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:06 am

The rules are simple: list the games you are currently playing, include the platform as much as possible, and have a brief description of what you have accomplished so far. For somewhat obscure games, it wouldn't hurt to add a description of what the game is.

Here we go.

Final Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster (PS3)
Currently on Chapter 1 and doing some side quests before tackling on the hotspots.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition (Reaper of Souls) (PS3)
Playing as the male Crusader; currently on the way to Act III. I notice how the male Crusader sounds like Balthier (FF12). The two are both voiced by Gideon Emery, anyway.

Exit Fate (PC)
An RPG Maker XP game that takes heavy inspiration from the Suikoden series in terms of aesthetics, characters, and the plot.
Moonlight Bomber
Moonlight Bomber
The Extra
The Extra

Exp : 3514

http://jollysword.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

The General "What Are You Playing?" Thread Empty Re: The General "What Are You Playing?" Thread

Post by leonheart666 Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:39 pm

right now playing
NBA2k15 and League of Legends
leonheart666
leonheart666
Breakout Character!
Breakout Character!

Exp : 3534

Back to top Go down

The General "What Are You Playing?" Thread Empty Re: The General "What Are You Playing?" Thread

Post by Tohru-chan Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:04 pm

haven't played a variety of games lately but here goes~

League of Legends (PC)
playing it over and over learning to be (at least) good at other roles aside from ranged and support.  study

Brave Frontier (iOS, android)
currently level 42, my 5-star/6-star units are starting to increase in number Smile

Persona 4 (PSP)
I'm still on the first parts of the story, replayed this game but this time in the role of the female character.
Tohru-chan
Tohru-chan
Breakout Character!
Breakout Character!

Exp : 3527

Back to top Go down

Post by Thousand Mistress Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:52 pm

I'm currently playing Aura Kingdom for PC, it's a nice game, and Eidolons are the main good stuff on it~~ and I like how they integrate main and sub classes, even giving special skills for classes with good combinations. xD

And on consoles I'm replaying Diabolik Lovers: Haunted Dark Bridal. It's an otome game, and it's only Japanese~
Thousand Mistress
Thousand Mistress
MOEderator

Exp : 3562

http://reveux.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Bomber Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:03 pm

Finished:

Voices from the Sea (PC)
A nice and short visual novel with a relaxing overarching theme.

Now Playing:

Doom (PC)
Yes, one of the first FPSes in gaming history. I've had some experience with Doom on the PS1; so it's time I play the original.
Moonlight Bomber
Moonlight Bomber
The Extra
The Extra

Exp : 3514

http://jollysword.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down